Coming May 6
Recently held on Nov. 19
Recently Held on April 2
Thank you to everyone who attended Tux & Tails on April 2, 2016!
We’d like to thank everyone who helped make the evening possible:
- Zack and Lucia Rowe and San Miguel’s
- Keri Downing. Amanda Mayo and IvyWild
- Cile Alexander and Reliable Rental
- Michael Mann at The Flower Shop
- Liza James at Browns Pool Room
- Casillero del Diablo Winery
- Huntland Interact Club
- Joshlyn Binkley and Heather Forshee for bartending
- Rocky Morris, auctioneer
- Auction donations : Spirit Dogs Pottery, Ravens Art Boutique, Walter and Lisa McCord, Frances Perea, Thomas Andrew, Amber Kelley and Lee Gibson.
- Thomas Andrew for the donated commissioned painting, “A Safe Place” (thomasandrewart.com)
See pictures from the event on this page!
Below is the commissioned painting "A Safe Place" painted by Thomas Andrew (Thomasandrewart.com).
View the special Animal Harbor video he made about the creation of this painting!
You can view more pictures from the event on this page.
Recently held onFebruary 20
Lee Gibson and his band rocked the house at Patrick's Steakhouse to an appreciative crowd! Thank you Lee for a fabulous event! Thank you to our spons0rs:
L & H Distributing (Budweiser)
Town & Country Veterinary Hospital
Ascend Federal Credit Union
Kelly's Dance Studio
Wags and Wiggles LLC
Above Average Boutique
Thank you to all of the volunteers who helped make the event so successful! And thank you to everyone who attended, bought raffle tickets, purchase auction items, or just bought a ticket!